Welcome to the virtual matchmaking event:
Bringing Value to Agrobiomass
10-11 February, 2021 - 10:00-16:00 CET - Check your timezone here.
Meet potential cooperation partners or technology providers in this online 1:1 meetings focused on how to create value from agrobiomass and side streams from food production.
This online matchmaking event is part of the EU-funded project AgroBioHeat which is focused on mass deployment of improved and market ready agrobiomass heating solutions in Europe. Agrobiomass is a large, underexploited and indigenous resource, which can support the achievement of the European Energy and Climate targets, while promoting rural development and circular economy.
This matchmaking is not only focused on heating, but on all beneficial uses of agrobiomass and side streams from food production in a circular bio-economy.
This online match-making event brings together companies and other organisations (buyers as well as suppliers) from all over Europe. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts. Meetings will take place online and will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
- Renewable energy production
- Agrobiomass production
- Logistics and handling
- In need of a heating solution? Find out if agrobiomass heating is the right solution for you
- Do you have a agrobiomass by-product that can create value for you wiith the right technology or cooperation partners?
- As a technology provider you can promote your technology, services or competences to potential customers or partners
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The top 5 objectives for a successful participation
- Meet partners and customers
- Find the technological solutions you need
- Prepare purchases or projects
- Meet new suppliers
- Get information about the latest's trends
Webinar: Agricultural Residues on 28 January, 11:00-12:30 CET
Prior to the event, the World Bioenergy Association and the project AgroBioHeat are organising a webinar. Please do not miss the unique opportunity to learn about national experiences on feedstock mobilization, policies and regulations and hear about best practices in Denmark, Ukraine and Spain. For further information click here AND please register here. All information is also listed at the "webinar" page at the above tool bar.
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under Grant Agreement No 818369.